Did anyone notice I just spent the month of August doing the following:
- Going public with my anorexia/depression diagnosis (yes it was as terrifying as it sounds)
- Making a Mommystrong Facebook page
- Inviting ALL of my FB friends to like the page…twice (more terrifying the first time than the second)
- Posting to #mommystrong every 2-3 days (challenging my feelings/thoughts avoidance that is central to Ana)
- Tweaking #mommystrong such that every time you visited something was different (challenging my creativity skills that have laid dormant much of my existence)
- AND…going social media crazy! In an effort to share my story and resources that have helped me, I have been active on all my existing social media AND signed up for FOUR more…these include:
Existing fan favorites: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest
Newly added: Tumblr, Google+, Mix, and Bloglovin’…I had never even heard of Mix and Bloglovin’. I’m especially addicted to Bloglovin’ as it’s just a space to find cool blogs! Follow my blog with Bloglovin
You can connect with me on any of these social media using the icons listed on the right sidebar. Follow me so I can follow you!
Please leave comments about posts you would like to see related to eating disorder recovery (particularly anorexia) and body image. I have a list of ideas for posts, but want to know what my followers would like to see! Thank you for all the follows, likes, and comments!