I’ve been out of residential and in outpatient treatment for approximately 3 weeks.
- Weigh myself every morning
- Track calories everyday
- Eat only Subway and Mod Pizza, and only what is “safe”, when eating out
- Hate the way I look and think I’m fat
- Admire JJ and LK, my two live-in intuitive eaters
- Look at my daughter and decide to eat
- Eat sandwiches with two slices of bread (instead of one)
- Eat sandwiches with one slice of cheese (instead of none)
- Eat breakfast (most of the time)
- Order my daughter her own plate (instead of sharing with her)
- Eat 1100-1200 calories most days (instead of 600)
- Weigh 119.4 (instead of 110-113 pre-treatment)
The road to recovery is paved with a lot of Still I, but the Now I gives me hope.